Saturday, February 28, 2009

Joy comes in the morning

Last night Corey came home from play practice sometime after 10 pm and shared about the awesome time they had! God is so good!!! Then I shared some of my struggles, we prayed and decided to start reading Chapter 5. By the time we got to bed it was after 11:30 pm and he had to get up early this morning! I thank God for speaking thru my wonderful husband because the joy began to return and it has really come back this morning!!! I have been listening to one Chris Tomlin song after another. I think it is so appropriate that he is the one that wrote the intro because he is a "true" worshiper! I can't imagine what reading this book must have done to his worship! Every song talks about how awesome, amazing, great, holy is our God!!! Thank you Lord!!!!

Taking words out of my husband's mouth, we are pursuing an extravagant, CRAZY love with our God and will die trying!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Videos